Laith Film ( English subtitles)
The film highlights an important problem that many children face, and most parents are unaware of this problem. It is a story of a boy who is shy to express his feelings and has difficulty communicating with people around him.
Laith was given these awards:
– Jury prize for the best narrative short film in Franco-Arab Film Festival ( Amman, Jordan)
– Special Jury Prize, European Film Festival (Amman, Jordan)
– Screening at the Noisy-le-Sec Film Festival (Paris, France)
– Official selection at the Mumbai Film Festival (Mumbai, India)
– Best narrative short film, Mentor Arabia Foundation (Beirut, Lebanon)